Friday 8 July 2011

PERU!!

Hello dedicated followers! (Mum)

I have just touched down in Peru and discovered the wonders of actual accessible internet, something which did not exist in Nepal.

I'm hoping to continue my travel blog here to keep the memories of my South American adventures, but also to keep in touch with people from home. In Nepal I found this the most effective method of keeping my friends up to date without having to send everyone mushy emails/postcards.

I humbely hope people will read this. I'm not planning to document my accessent over the unclimbed peaks of the Andes, but hopefully it will make interesting reading (or at least reassure people I haven't eloped to marry a local wool merchant).

Watch this space,

Mariam xxx

(p.s. If I have your address you will recieve a mushy postcard)

3 comments:

  1. :) Hey Mariam! Or is that Manita?! Hehe. Random browsing brought me here. Enjoy Peru! Not even slightly jealous. If you don't come back with at least 4 wool merchants I'll be both surprised and disappointed. Peace. Joe (from Sheffield):Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Can't wait to read more moorah(mariam). x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wait sorry this is sigrid, just got stupid old blog things. Love you.

    ReplyDelete